Are you looking for a healthy chicken dish from the oven that you can prepare in 30 minutes?
Then this low-carb chicken dinner is ideal for you!
This dish looks a bit like a Cordon Blue but a lot healthier (no breadcrumbs) and is made of chicken!
And the artichokes, mozzarella (you can also use Parmesan), sun-dried tomatoes, curry and basil give the dish a delicious Mediterranean twist.
You can prepare this dish within 30 minutes and make everyone happy. Especially yourself if you have type 2 diabetes and want to lower your blood sugar.
Check out the photos below to see what awaits you. Maybe something to make tonight?
Photos and recipe of the low-carb chicken with healthy filling
Is the water already starting to run in your mouth? Then go all the way down for the complete recipe of this low-carb chicken dish.
Looking for a different low-carb dinner? Check out our low-carb burrito recipe.
Do you find this recipe delicious? Click on one of the buttons to share it!
Stuffed Low-Carb Chicken Breast with a Healthy Filling
- 2 boneless chicken breast
- 60 gram mozzerella - finely chopped
- 2 canned artichoke hearts - finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon sun dried tomatoes - chopped
- 10 basil leaves - finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic - finely chopped
- 0.5 teaspoon curry powder
- 0.5 teaspoon paprikapowder
- salt and peper
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (360 Fahrenheit).
- Butterfly cut the chicken breast with a sharp knife.
- Place the mozzarella, artichoke, basil, tomato and garlic in a bowl. Mix it all together and put it in the cut chicken fillet.
- Use a pair of toothpicks to close the chicken breast.
- Place the chicken fillet on a baking sheet or place aluminum foil on a baking tray and season with salt, pepper, curry powder and paprika.
- Bake for about 20 minutes (depends on the size of the chicken breast).
- Don't forget to remove the toothpicks before serving, and you're done!