- 4 green peppers - cleaned with seeds and tops removed
- 50 gram onion - chopped fine
- 30 gram green onion - chopped fine
- 3 cloves of garlic - chopped
- leftovers of the top of the green peppers
- 450 gram minced turkey - or other meat of your choice
- 200 gram tomatoes - cut into small cubes
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley - chopped fine
- 1.5 tbsp Italian herbs
- 55 gram tomato passata
- 60 gram grated cheese - of your choice
- 1 tsp salt
Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius (375 degrees Fahrenheit),
Cook the green onion and leftovers of the green pepper in a pan for five minutes, then add the minced meat and fry until brown.
Add the onion, garlic, tomatoes, parsley, Italian herbs and salt and cook for 5 minutes.
Let it cool down for 5 minutes and stuff the hollow peppers with the mixture.
Spread a tablespoon of passata on top of the stuffed pepper and garnish with grated cheese. Repeat for each pepper.
Put the stuffed peppers in the oven for about 20 minutes until the cheese has a golden brown color.
Calories: 283kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 99mg | Sodium: 765mg | Potassium: 713mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1346IU | Vitamin C: 108mg | Calcium: 191mg | Iron: 3mg