Are you looking for a delicious dinner that you can eat with the whole family?
That can be quite a challenge. Especially if not everyone wants to eat low-carb. Because those dishes tend to be very tasteless.
Fortunately, things can be done differently!
This keto-friendly low carb casserole with chicken and broccoli is the ideal solution.
Not only is it delicious because you use bacon, different herbs and cheese...
...it is also very healthy because you use broccoli and cauliflower.
The perfect combination of healthy and delicious if you ask me (especially if you have type 2 diabetes or are overweight).
To make it even better, you can make our low-carb chocolate muffins for dessert. Then it will definitely be a successful evening!
Check out the photos below to see what awaits you :)!
Photos and recipe of the keto low-carb casserole with chicken & broccoli
Are you getting hungry from these photos?
Do you want to make this low-carb chicken casserole? Then go all the way down for the complete recipe.
Do you find this recipe delicious? Click on one of the buttons to share it!
Low-Carb Chicken Casserole with Broccoli & Curry Spices
- 450 gram cauliflower - cut in roses
- 350 gram broccoli - cut in roses
- 250 gram chicken breast - cooked and shredded
- 4 slices bacon
- 300 gram grated cheese
- 2 large egg - whisked
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 0.5 teaspoon curry powder
- 0.5 teaspoon black peper
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius (350 Fahrenheit).
- Boil the cauliflower and broccoli for 15 minutes until al dente.
- Meanwhile, cook the bacon until crispy and cut into small pieces.
- Place the cooked cauliflower and broccoli in a large bowl along with the chicken, bacon, eggs, ⅔ of the cheese and the herbs. Stir well.
- Spread the mixture in a baking dish and sprinkle the top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake the oven dish in the oven for 30 minutes.